Here at Revilo Nappies, we recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information collected about visitors to our Site, in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual (“Personal Information”).
We welcome your comments and feedback.
1. The types of personal information we collect:
- Contact details such as name, role or position, address, e-mail address, mobile number and landline number.
- Confidential information, including bank account and credit card details, we will not release this information.
- Your individual preferences and opinions.
- When you use certain features of the Site, we may receive, store and process different types of information about your location such as IP address, postcode and more specific information such as GPS based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Site.
2. How we collect personal information
- When you place an order for our product(s).
- When you contact us with a question or inquiry.
- When you like, follow us, or comment on a post, on our social media accounts.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or update service,
3. The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We collect, hold and use Personal Information to:
- Provide our product(s) to you.
- Direct market to you with your permission.
- Understand and analyse our sales and your needs and preferences.
- Develop, enhance, market and provide a product(s) that meet your needs;
- Improve our product(s)
- Respond to requests or complaints.
4. The parties to whom your personal information disclosed
- We will disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act.
- We do not disclose Personal Information to overseas recipients.
5. Opting out of marketing communications
- We may, from time to time, send you newsletters, invitations and legal updates about our product(s). You can opt-out of receiving further such communications by notifying us using our contact details below by clicking the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any marketing e-mail received from us.
- We take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.